duminică, 21 noiembrie 2010

Network Marketing Secrets - Create Mystery Posted By : Norm Sjodin

Why do you think people sprint from you or shutdown when you try to tell them about your network marketing business? Have they ever started totally ignoring your phone call, emails, and other attempts to contact them?

Why do you think that is? Well let me tell you one of my network marketing secrets-- you must produce mystery.


Please Do Not Do This:


Do not harass your family, friends, or co-workers (not yet at least). Why? They do not want to feel obligated or pressured to join your business. It's not comfortable, plus, they cannot imagine doing what you just did--selling to friends, family, or coworkers. It's frightening!


We have all felt this way-


"Oh my, God, here he comes with another business proposition."


This is why they don't want to do network marketing. The thought of them making others feel the way they do is not fun for them.


Pro recruiters make you come to them. How do they do this? Listen closely--here is one of my top network marketing secrets.


They Create Mystery. If a friend, family member, or co-worker comes up to you and says, "So, what are you doing tonight"? Your reply, "I am mapping out next month's goals for my new home-based business so that I can replace my income, quit my job, and work from the comfort of my home".


What did you just do? You created mystery which will prompt "them" to ask "you" more about it, "Oh yeah, what home-based business are you talking about"? Your reply, "Ask me again in a few weeks and I will tell you all about it, I am still honing my skills as a leader". I want to start realizing some of my goals and feel more comfortable as a leader before seeking a business partner, but I will keep you in mind if you like."


You have not disqualified them but they can tell you are serious about your business and being a leader. You have just unthinkingly positioned yourself as a leader!


Then conclude with something like this, "Maybe in a a month or so when I have started to prove myself as a leader and realize some success, I will be more educated and in a better position to seek a business partner."


Tha is all you need to say!


Yes, shut up! It will not be easy but keep your mouth shut; someone else is not going to steal them from you! Change the subject and chat about something else.


Hey, I heard your son just won...blah blah blah!


This technique plays on their emotions. You just created HUGE mystery and possibly even some envy, which is great.


Haven't you ever been attracted to someone simply because they were mysterious? Isn't that what we are after in the end, individuals to be attracted to us, to follow our lead, to become part of our team and build a huge business?


The next time you see the individual in the example above, he or she will probably ask you again, "So are you ready for a business partner yet"? Go ahead and tease him some more, or if you have studied some of my recruiting techniques then begin that process on him now.


This is one of my best network marketing secrets, and it works! Create attraction through mystery and sprinkle it with a small dose of envy!


Creating mystery is by far one of my favorite network marketing secrets. This secret will have individuals itching to know what you are doing. When the time is right, recruit them, and then teach them the network marketing secret that just recruited them.


Now get out there and create some mystery because it works and it is powerful! Article Directory : http://www.articlecube.com

Norm and Kevin Sjodin are well versed in the use of network marketing secrets to get their prospects excited about the business and asking them questions. If you need some help recruiting others, check out their attraction marketing blog to learn even more tips and tricks you can use to become a leader and recruit more people!


View the original article here


"Discover 7 Powerful Ways To Generate Unlimited Traffic To Your Site And The Best Part Is --It's Free!" Facebook, Twitter, and other great social traffic.


Check it out!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu