miercuri, 17 noiembrie 2010

Truth Files: Pulling Back the Curtain on Autopilot Income

A few minutes ago, I finished writing a report that covers what I’ve been busy working on for the past several months.


You’ll laugh when you see the earnings screenshots, but the point is I’m showing you how this business really works. In this file I’m showing you a slow start to a network of sites I started building in November.


If you’re trying to earn from Adsense/CPA offers/Affiliate programs by driving traffic through SEO, you’ll see what a realistic expectation is.


I know I do things different than most, so just by that fact, I’m slowing things down. And I probably should burn this report rather than making it public, but I’m really tired of the hype that surrounds the Internet Marketing industry.


I just want to set the record straight on what it really takes to create Autopilot income, which is very possible, but as many will try to hide, does take work.


So if you want to see what I’ve been working on, read this report. It may also inspire you not to give up on your next project.


If people are interested, I’ll keep posting updates to the project. The end goal is $15,000 a month of autopilot income from the network of sites I built in November.


Again, you can read the Truth File right here.


Uncover The Closely Guarded Secrets To Creating More Traffic, Leads, and Sales By Riding On the Coat Tails Of The High Traffic Social Media Websites.

Check it out!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu