marți, 16 noiembrie 2010

What I’ve Been Working On …

If you’ve watched the site, you know I haven’t been around much lately.  So I’d like to share with you why that’s been…


I decided there’s a real lack of information on SEO as far as something people can take, digest and then follow along in order to get top rankings for their sites.  So I decided to put together an SEO training course based on my year’s of SEO experience. 


I actually built a site before I got started so that I was absolutely, 100% sure I didn’t leave any of the steps out.  And although it’s taken me a long while to get this course together, I think it will be very worthwhile to webmasters and small business owners.


It’s turned out to be a lot longer than I expected; with about 8 hours of training videos, an Action Plan with worksheets, 6 modules and much more.  Since it’s so big, and really the point behind it is to fill out the Action Plan while you watch the videos (so that you start seeing an increase in your rankings instead of just reading how to do it), I’ve decided to have it turned into a physical product.  So next week, I’ll be sending it out to Cindy at Disk.com (my fulfillment company). 


Here’s a screenshot of what the CD-Rom menus will look like:


I’ve put a lot of work into this product and really think it’ll be a great help for people who want to learn how to get top rankings.


Anyway, I’m really excited about it!  And I just wanted to let you know why I’ve taken the long break and that I will definitely start posting again. 


The Guide to Social Confidence is a proven method for letting go of social fears becoming supremely confident, socially skilled and attractive from the inside out. It is a 6 Cd track digital download with 40 page manual in pdf.

Check it out!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu