marți, 16 noiembrie 2010

Truth Files: Update #2 Autopilot Income & Content Publishing As It Was Meant to Be

Before I get into this, I just want to thank everyone who left comments on the very first Truth Files report I wrote. Because of that, I felt like I HAD to write this second update. 


I’m finding out it’s really more my nature to quietly do my own thing so keeping up with the InlineSEO.com blog is a challenge for me. 


And that’s why I don’t post very often.  


But due to the outpouring of comments and out-right requests (maybe even demands at times) for updates I’m trying to move out of my shell. 


So anyway, I’m finally posting the second update to my Truth Files Series. 


The first report I wrote (which you can get here if you haven’t seen it yet) covers the network of sites I started building in November.  By March I was earning about $1,000 a month from it.  I covered a little of what I did to go from about 20 small sites to $1,000 a month in that first Truth Files report.


In this one I take over where I left off, with April’s earnings, which turned out to be right at about $2,000 and go all the way through July, where you’ll see a significant increase.


The main points I’m hoping to cover in this Truth Files update are:

Autopilot income is possible, but it takes a great deal of work to create it.It’s worth the leap to go from creating 1-3 page mini-sites earning a pitiful $1/day to creating something more substantial.  There’s virtually no cap on your earnings potential once you break free of the mini-site mindset. 

I’ve got screenshots for you and even a few pointers in this report.  I really think you’ll get something out of it if you take the time to read it. 


I know following earnings has been a fun way to keep myself motivated and I hope it’ll do the same for you.


So that’s it, if you want to see where I’m at now and learn a little of how I got there, read the update.  Without anymore rambling … here’s the link to the second installment … Truth Files: Update #2.


The Guide to Social Confidence is a proven method for letting go of social fears becoming supremely confident, socially skilled and attractive from the inside out. It is a 6 Cd track digital download with 40 page manual in pdf.

Check it out!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu