duminică, 21 noiembrie 2010

New Internet Marketing Profits Posted By : jamesfrobinson

How to start this article, I still have no idea, let me introduce myself Hi my name is James Robinson, and who am I, well I’m just your average Joe, and by that I mean average man on the street working my bud off in my normal day to day job,

Am I a internet “GURU”? no not at all or must I rather say not yet, so why do you need to continue reading this? What will this entire newbie tell me?


I have started learning the “make money on the internet” or “work from home” or “quit your job today and be your own boss” or ..... the list just goes on what they call it, starting from November last year 2009, I bought program after program, and how much did I made, according to the guru’s program that I bought that’s right $100 000 per month, or even $10 000 per month or even $1000 per month, well I made squad a nice round figure $0.00.


I must have done something wrong, I have all this information from all the guru’s so how can I not make any money, well this is simple, what do all the guru’s tell you......


Yes that is right you must have a list to email too, and the bigger the your list are the more money you will be making, great I know that, but how the hell do I build my list,


I have done YouTube video’s, blogs ..... and how many people do I have on my list that right still ZERO, I’ve been asking myself where do I go wrong????


If you can relate to this please raise your hand.. if you just sit back and take a good look at what the guru’s have it is landing pages, do you have I have one? no my first problem.


They have thank you pages Opt-in pages, well they even have professional email that they can forward you, do I have that NO, NO and NO.


So if I know what is the problem why don’t I fix them, ask yourself what guru showed you all the steps, but I mean all the steps in doing this,


The good news is, is that I stumble across the following last night around 22h00 and found this, they have professional people doing all this for you, you don’t have to do any of the following, now how great is this, I could not sleep last night I was so excited, well I am even up before 06h00 on a Sunday morning writing this article, this is what you will get.


9 Core Training Videos – understand the Core Techniques for Building a List and Getting Leads Fast, Find out Little known Techniques for Building Your List From Scratch (even with NO Experience), Discover the REAL secrets to Using affiliates and Joint Ventures for capturing leads and growing your list.


Create your 1st opt-in page in under 5 minutes with the opt-in page and download page creator that come with the Send Button Profits system, you can design and build live, professional looking, subscriber sucking opt-in pages in mere minutes.


SBP Video Opt-in Wizard, The SBP One-time Offer Builder, Bonus #1 Squeeze Page Templates!
Bonus #2 Niche Twitter Templates! Bonus #3 One Time Offer Templates! Bonus #4 Insider List building Secrets! Bonus #5 - 50 Traffic Videos!! Bonus #6 - 150 Promo Emails!!!! Bonus #7 Mega-Graphics Package and Bonus #8 Video Opt-in Pages.
So if you would like to change your destiny, go on and click on the link!!!! I’m changing my Destiny.. Article Directory : http://www.articlecube.com

SBP Video Opt-in Wizard, The SBP One-time Offer Builder, Bonus #1 Squeeze Page Templates!
Bonus #2 Niche Twitter Templates! Bonus #3 One Time Offer Templates! Bonus #4 Insider List building Secrets! Bonus #5 - 50 Traffic Videos!! Bonus #6 - 150 Promo Emails!!!! Bonus #7 Mega-Graphics Package and Bonus #8 Video Opt-in Pages.


View the original article here


"Discover 7 Powerful Ways To Generate Unlimited Traffic To Your Site And The Best Part Is --It's Free!" Facebook, Twitter, and other great social traffic.


Check it out!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu