sâmbătă, 20 noiembrie 2010

Alterian Alchemy launches

Just found out today Alterian launched a new consolidated marketing and analytics platform dubbed Alterian Alchemy.   I had heard rumors of a new announcement coming from Alterian for a few weeks.  A webinar took place today (I missed it) that explained Alchemy.

Practical solutions for multi-phase, multi-channel, interactive engagementA consistent approach for insight-driven online and offline engagement managementIntegrated analytics, including offline, web, email and social mediaWeb and social content coordination optimizationDistribution to accommodate all communication channels

Interesting.  I will need to see the consolidated platform in action before I can express an opinion on it.  I will say that much of this is, at least, at the presentation level, based on Microsoft Silverlight.   In theory that sounds good, in practice I found it hard to access Alterian/SM2 running on Silverlight on a few of my own computers.


And in another way, what Alterian is doing with Alchemy sounds a lot like SalesForce Chatter.    In any case, I see it as important that marketers want a consolidated solution that lets them listen across each channel (twitter, facebook, email, etc) and then respond via an Alchemy module (and all the modules talk to each other – at least, we should assume they do since Alchemy is a framework).


I’ll have more to share when I talk to Alterian next and get personally briefed.


View the original article here


"Discover 7 Powerful Ways To Generate Unlimited Traffic To Your Site And The Best Part Is --It's Free!" Facebook, Twitter, and other great social traffic.


Check it out!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu