joi, 18 noiembrie 2010

Release of the InlineSEO System

Just letting you know that I’ve finally released the InlineSEO System.


If you’re interested in learning how to get top rankings, you can check it out here.


I’m very proud of this product and think it will really help business owners and webmasters who want to master SEO and gain more free traffic.


One thing I want to point out is that I will not be doing an official launch like you’ve seen 100 times before if you’re on several internet marketing mailing lists.


I don’t have a problem with big launches by any means, but I do feel this product will stand on its own.  So I’m not going out and recruiting a ton of affiliates before launch date, setting a limit on the quantity and then pulling it down once I launch it.


I’m just going to release it, work hard on marketing it over time, and make it a success.


I actually sell a training course this way (one that doesn’t deal with internet marketing at all) and it does just fine by my standards.


I’m hoping this SEO training course will continue to sell month after month just because of the quality of the course and not due to marketing tactics like scarcity and offering big commissions. 


I do want to point out that the product is a physical product so it is on the expensive side.  But I didn’t feel I could do it justice with online videos (which would have been cheaper and less hassle for me) as it’s about 8 hours worth of video.  There’s also an Action Plan that goes along with it that I wanted to be able to provide in printed format. 


The course is set up so that you watch about an hour’s worth of video, then you get to work; following worksheets that walk you through SEO and progressing on your site.


I use the “W” word often because I think it’s a joke for anyone to say that you’re going to build a business (online or offline) without it.  So yes, it takes work, but once you get your site set-up with high rankings and can convert that traffic into a profit, you can pretty much walk away from it. 


And that’s really what this course is about.


I’ve maintained high rankings and loads of traffic to my earliest sites for nearly a decade now so I know my system works.  I continue building new online businesses with the same SEO principles in mind and they continue to dominate the search engine results. 


I started building a site in October of last year so I could exactly follow what I do as I created this system for you.  So it’s what this entire InlineSEO System is based on.  And it’s getting about 60,000 unique visitors a month now … all from high rankings. 


And that’s with incredibly limited time spent on my part because I’ve been wrapped up in so many other things.  So if you want to learn how to get traffic to your sites, this course is going to show you exactly how to do that. Again, you can check it out the InlineSEO System by clicking here.


All Affiliates Get Instant Access to Our Copy/Paste Affiliate Tools. Earn Over $60 per sale! Salesletter Written By Top Copywriter, High Conversions!

Check it out!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu