sâmbătă, 11 decembrie 2010

Network Marketing Leads - Your Warm List Is Spent, Now What? Posted By : Norm Sjodin

After you are done with your list of co-workers, family, and friends, what do you do? Not knowing what to do next, you call your upline and see what they recommend. Guess what they told you? They want you to call your circle of friends again and get them on a 3-way call this time. They also want you to go out and talk to everyone you see, because that is a great way to get network marketing leads (I don't think so). Now you are really stressing as you know you have NEVER just started up a conversation with a STRANGER. You could also go put flyers on cars in the parking lot, or go hang door hangers in your neighborhood. You say to youself, "I'll try putting an ad in the paper.".

Please Lord, Show me How to Get Good Network Marketing Leads!

As you sit anticipating a word from God, you think, maybe I could pay for a list of network marketing leads and get on the cell phone and call each of these STRANGERS. You also decide to go to the mall and hand out flyers assuming some of the people will be interested and call you, yah, that?s what I want, people to call me! Bingo! You sit down and practice you writing skills and come up with an awesome flyer and rush to the mall. You walk by the no soliciting sign at the entrance but choose to ignore it, I?m not selling anything; I?m just handing out flyers. Once you have pretty much handed out almost all your flyers to everyone you walked by, mall security approaches and ask you to stop soliciting and you head home. You figure now you will get some calls, so you sit by the phone and wait for the calls.

So, You Wait, and Wait, and Wait??

But No Calls

Why did this fail? Why did nobody call? Were you trying to market skirts to men, or Chevrolets to BMW owners, or happy 9 to 5?ers more work? Was your aim good but your target way too small. You start wondering if you put your number on the flyer wrong? Even if you were so fortunate as to hit on this individual, is this how you are going to teach him to get network marketing leads? By handing out flyers at the mall? Really? Could I sell you on that job? If so, I have 15,000 flyers and I will pay you minimum wage to hand them out!

A Better Idea, Generate Network Marketing Leads From Those Interested In Network Marketing!

Wow, can that really be done? Yes, not only can it be done, but you can also get paid for those leads. "Do you think I was born yesterday"?, you are probably saying to yourself. No, I do not, and quite frankly, I had the same doubts before I started generating network marketing leads that were pre-qualified. Trust me, I was as skeptical as the day is long, but when I found out the top network marketers got their network marketing leads this way, I understood why they recruited people and there organizations exploded.

Can You Imagine?

Just imagine for a moment that you could generate just one quality lead per day and you then trained your down line to do the same. Would your organization EXPLODE?

Wait, I?m not done, you would also get paid by that ONE quality lead just for them following you, the leader.

I can tell you one thing for sure though, when you start using this system, even those higher up than you in your business will be wanting to know how you are recruiting so many people. They will want to sign up under you so that they can achieve the same success as you.

This system is a marketing sales funnel and you need to get yourself one. It creates profits even from those 95% of people who will not sign up for your network marketing business. There are many different sales funnels out there, so find one, use it everyday, and you will prosper. Article Directory : http://www.articlecube.com

Norm Sjodin utilizes one of the best marketing sales funnels to generate tons of quality network marketing leads to his inbox everyday. For more information on this and other lead creation tactics, visit my online lead generation blog. To your success and your profits!


View the original article here

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu